We're thrilled to announce that we're part of the WALGA Preferred Supplier Panel for Natural Area Management & Environmental Consultancy Services, providing specialist skills in the following key areas; environmental consulting, ecological studies (including flora, vegetation, fauna, habitat assessment & monitoring) and contaminated site audit & remediation management.
Astron is one of Australia’s longest established environmental consultancies with over 30 years’ experience. Providing a comprehensive range of environmental services, our primary areas include:
- Air & Water Quality
- Contaminated Sites
- Mine Closure
- Oil Spill Scientific Monitoring
- Weed Management
Our vision is to advance environmental management by delivering our clients robust environmental intelligence and innovative, cost effective solutions. We achieve this by combining technical expertise and innovation with decades of on ground experience, and dedication to a high standard of service delivery across every single project.
We’ve worked with various local governments over our 30 years’ in the industry, and continue to provide solid environmental outcomes for many of our local council’s today. Some of our recent projects are listed below:
- Shire of Bridgetown – Groundwater monitoring plan/ landfill groundwater monitoring bore installation
- City of Canning – Urban forest monitoring
- City of Joondalup – Provision of urban heat island data
- City of Joondalup – Tree inventory and asset attributes
- Shire of Manjimup – Hydrogeological assessment and groundwater monitoring
- City of Wanneroo – Offset site revegetation monitoring
The 2016 Local Government Convention & Trade Exhibition is taking place on 3 - 5 August 2016 and we’re excited to say that we have secured an exhibition booth and look forward to mingling with representatives from our local councils!
If you’re from a local council and have any environmental questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team via our online contact form or on (08) 9421 9600.